Unfortunate day...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Morning, around 8 like that, the gurls living above me, suddenly bang soemthing and then scream like hell!!
Me and my roomates were woke up by them!!!
What the hell!!!
What are they doing?
So early in the morning, sream like hell!!
Are you gurls crazy?!
You all were awake but not others!!
You're now living in hostel not your own house..
Just consider about others!!
Then, later was my physics lab session.
But damn!!
I'd forgotten there were rules said that short pans (althought till knee length d, they still thought it's short) and slippers are not allowed.
The moment I entered the lab, the lab assitant came and tell me I'm not allowed to enter the lab with such dressing!!
OMG!!!
No choice, I need to walk back to hostel and change into trousers.
My class started at 12.05, when I was back again to the lab, it was already 12.30!!
I will never forget that foolish rule in the rest of my live!!
What an unlucky day!!
Tonight, actually my cousin invited me to his bbq, but then he is living too far away from my hostel, and I dare not to walk alone to Cyberia, so I didn't go...

0 comments: