Roti Canai again!!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

today, I ate roti canai and roti telur again..
My face gonna be like the roti canai d!!!
everyday in here eat among the 10 stalls food..
How am I going to survive in here for the following 4 years?
It's just the 2nd week, I alrady feel gonna vomit when I see the food...
10 stalls, except 1 stall western food, others are all rice, kari, fried this and fried that..
Seems people here like fried and kari..
do you know i feel like wanna fry you when i see your face?!
Can't sell some other chinese food?
always think your those can't eat "babi" punya student..
never thought of us...
dun even have a nice noodle stall..
damn!!
I'm pissed off!!

2 comments:

juN said...

aiyo....dun so kek la...
ur hostel can cook??
if can u cook la sumtime...
de food dat easier 2 cook like spaghetti or de mushroom soup...
other wise ma drink milo,cereal,vico,coffee n eat biscuit or bread la sumtime...


i really scare wat wil happen 2 me when i go kl or ipoh 2 years later..i even worse than u...
i very choosy,many foods i dunwan n dun like 2 eat...

Erica said...

my hostel can't cook..
They scare us bakar their hostel!!
hahaxx!!
But when you're here, where you got nothing to eat..
You won't be choosey anymore...
milo i just drank this morning..
But if everyday drink, sure i'll vomit..