Orientation week...

Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm dead..
Since Sunday, I was severely lack of sleep...
Eveyrday only can sleep almost 3 hours only..
The OC let us back hostel very late, earliest once was 12.30 a.m...
Back to hostel still need to ":rebut" toilet...
In the end, I slept at 2...
then wake up at 5 cuz 6.30 roll call, again, cuz dun wanna rebut toilat with people, plus if late, DM will punish, so, need to wake up so early...
The water was soo cold, until my leg always getar~~
Orientation started from Sunday till today, we were divide into 10 teams, each teams got 2 groups...
We played treasure hunt, did sketch, played around together with OC^^
Although DM always scolded us, but today, when we were gathering in MPH hall, he smiled^^
In the end, our MC, Chee Wei, he was so bad, maade almost eveyrone cried...
Including our cute DM, Alvin^^
He cried like hell....
Can understand, cuz he can be considered as the organizer of this orientation programme~
And CK, the pc boy he is really cool, he is a candidape, he lose his left hand, but then he still is so brave, control the PC...
He also cried...
The cakap banyak Chee Wei also cried...
Fuad, the cure doraemon also shed his tears...
Ken too...
All OCs cried like hell~~
Me too..
My eyes are bengkak now >.<

Our group got aroung 23 people, almost all guys, only around 5 or 6 girls....
Athi is really tall~
When take pics with him, ask him to lower, he don't want, making me looks so short >.<
Yu is a b-boy^^
Tim studied the same course as me^^
then with some malays and indians...
everyone are nice^^
Got frens d lolxx...
but still not very close~
I really miss you gurls la~~
Btw, everyday I'm tired like hell...
Influenced by Chee Wei, "hell" here and there^^

In a nut shell, although the orientation week is tiring, but I never regret of joining it, cuz I learnt lots of things in this 5 days, and also knew seniors in my skul^^
They're nice^^
Fuad is sooo cute~~
He is an oversea student...
When he walks, you really feel like Doraemon is walking~
Plus, his face so cute^^
One more thing, his eyelashes, damn long~~
Envy~~

Okie, I'm tired..
Continue tomoroow...
Will write a more detail one^^
Nite!!

1 comments:

juN said...

wow...
seems ur oreintation very fun ho??
haha...gt handsome guys????
haha....
take pic with them then show me..
lol~~