Tonight's connection is damn slow...
My last 4th day in my penang...
Friday night, i'll go there.
The place where my Uni life starts, where I'll gain more knowledge, where I'll face new faces, where I'll face new things, where I'll grow more mature...
Already knew that the road is curve and risky, but I'm still gonna walk on it.
I won't regret.
For my family, for my frens, I'll let myself be good at there.
I'll study hard for my future and also for my family.
No matter how hard it is, I believe I can do it!!
Fighting!!!
i'm more and more missing my frens now...
Wei, you all don't forget me yea..
Next time, we go shopping together again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hey,i plan 2 do a farewell for u b4u go kl...
but fri nite is too fast d...
summore we all hv our own study...
so i think kenot d...
sorry ya...
when u cum bac muz let us noe...
we all hang out again k???
really sorry ya....
dun worry,i wil always remember u...n hope u enjoy ur college life there..
we r friends forever...
we muz keep in touch n dun 4get 2 drop comment for my blog..
i wil do so too....haha...
friend,u r always on my mind~~
Post a Comment